quinta-feira, agosto 03, 2006

Carris: 9


Drivin on 9
You could be a shadow
Beneath the street light
Behind my home

Drivin on 9
I sure miss you
Pass a motel
Looking at the piles

Drivin on 9
Looking for one thirty
Maybe I passed it
Go another mile

Drivin on 9
Drivin on 9

Drivin on 9
I sure look pretty
Carson city
Walking down the isle

Drivin on 9
Does daddy have a shutgun
He said hed never need one
Go another mile

Drivin on 9

Drivin on 9
Looking out my window cell
Wondering if I want you still
Wondering whats right

Drivin on 9
Drivin on 9
Drivin on 9

The Breeders, "Drivin' On 9"

Comments:
Na falta de um descapotável, música para andar de bicicleta.

um abraço
 
Drivin on 9
Drivin on 9
Drivin on 9
Drivin on 9
Drivin on 9
Drivin on 9
Drivin on 9
Drivin on 9
 
Enviar um comentário



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?